U.S. PATENT NUMBERS FOR ELECTROMAGNETIC MANIPULATION OF HUMAN SUBJECTS
(Electromagnetics And Bio-Manipulation)
1. Patent No. 4858612: Microwave transmission into the human brain.
2. Patent No. 3951134: Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves.
3. Patent No. 4858612: A method and apparatus for simulation of hearing in mammals by introduction of a plurality of microwaves.
4. Patent No. 3576185: Sleep-inducing method and arrangement using modulated sound and light.
5. Patent No. 5507291: Method and associated apparatus for remotely determining information as to a person's emotional state.
6. Patent No. 4048986: Individual identification and diagnosis using wave polarization.
7. Patent No. 5330414: Brain wave inducing apparatus.
8. Patent No. 8884218: Method of inducing and maintaining various stages of sleep in the human being.
9. Patent No. 3837331: System and method for controlling the nervous system of a living organism.
10. Patent No. 5213562: Method of inducing mental, emotional and physical states of consciousness, including specific mental activity, in human beings.
11. Patent No. 4335710: Device for the induction of specific brain wave patterns.
12. Patent No. 4834701: Apparatus for inducing frequency reduction in brain waves.
13. Patent No. 5036858: Method and apparatus for changing brain wave frequency.
14. Patent No. 5356368: Method of and apparatus for inducing desired states of consciousness.
15. Patent No. 4202323: Drug activation by radiation.
16. Patent No. 3712292: Method and apparatus for producing swept frequency-modulated audio signal patterns for inducing sleep.
17. Patent No. 4573449: Method for stimulating the falling asleep and/or relaxing behavior of a person and an arrangement therefor.
18. Patent No. 3835833: Method for obtaining neurophysiological effects.
19. Patent No. 3727616: Electronic system for the stimulation of biological systems.
20. Patent No. 3646940: Implantable electronic stimulator electrode and method.
21. Patent No. 3662758: Stimulator apparatus for muscular organs with external transmitter and implantable receiver.
22. Patent No. 4883067: Method and apparatus for translating the EEG into music to induce and control various psychological and physiological states.
23. Patent 4354505: Method of and apparatus for testing and indicating the relaxation state of a human subject.
24. Patent No. 3967616: Multi-channel system for and a multi-factorial method of controlling the nervous system of a living organism.
25. Patent No. 5453361: Method for producing biologically active human brain-derived neurotrophic factor.
26. Patent No. 6893450: Method and brain waveform examination.
27. Patent No. 4479932: Brain-specific drug delivery.
[Provided by Leading Edge International Research Group]